In this report, we will reveal a variety of trends to help you to have a better overview of the startup funding landscape in Asia-Pacific. During Q1 2015, we captured 436 investments for a total amount of US $9.4 Billion in Asia-Pacific.
For Q1 2015, some of the findings include:
- E-Commerce & Marketplace captured 53% of the investments in value.
- Out of the 11 biggest funds launched, 4 have been set-up by a corporation.
- 9 out of the 10 biggest deals have been done in China.
- 67% more deals have been done in India than in China.
- The 10 most active VCs have closed 29% of the deals.